Wednesday, November 14, 2007

foul moods all around

venting:

how on earth can somebody feel justified in giving ME the bird after THEY completely cut me off? yes, i honked but only because he swerved into my lane and about took out my right front fender. my guess is that it was probably because he was in a mercedes and thus is entitled to drive like a moron; therefore, it would be inappropriate for him to not cut me off then act like it's my fault for being in the way. oh boy did i give him a dirty look when i passed him later. yeah, that will show him!

this after i saw a woman completely lose her cool and freak out on a guy in bed bath and beyond because he allegedly cut in front of her on their way to the newly opened register. i was actually really glad to get back to the office after running errands today!