Monday, March 23, 2009

Seriously?

I went online to check the availability of casepacks (i.e., packets of articles) for my classes next quarter (starting a week from Wednesday). The bookstore lists them by course and section. Neither of mine is available yet, but it wasn't easy for me to determine it. As you can see in the image, they run the instructor name into the course name with no spaces, so finding your class is no easy feat. This is pretty inexcusable if you ask me. As an aside, I don't know if online textbook ordering has ever been available - certainly not since I've started school here. It would be a great feature for people who are busy, like, say, oh I don't know, students who also work full time! :P

Those of you wondering, my classes are DECS 433 S73 and MKTG 430 S72. Let me know if they are in there and I happened to miss them in this excruciating letter jumble!