Monday, December 29, 2008

Fishy?

The holidays were great. We're exhausted from running around like crazy. We had a nice time with our families, though, so it was worth it. We managed to get the (increasingly crispy) tree taken down last night, and we're looking forward to getting our home back to normal.

On an unrelated note, my brake pads need replacing. And I need an oil change. I'm trying to find a place that won't scam me, which is super annoying. I went to a website for a local place and found the following coupons, which seem great at first glance:

until you look at the fine print. You can only use the coupon if you present it prior to any estimates. What? So, basically the price will vary depending on if you use the coupon. Heath said they told him that it was because the give the discount "anyway" even if you don't have the coupon. So that's totally dumb and weird. I'm not sure if I'll go there, but I don't have a ton of options and I'm afraid the dealership will rip me off. Ugh what to do?!?!?