Wednesday, January 24, 2007

my other blog

okay, it's time to open the gate to my other blog. i've been documenting my training and triathlon related info on that blog so as not to get all muddled with my other types of entries on this one. even though "i so don't need a blog," i apparently need two. go figure. i really just think that the training one is specific enough to warrant its own space. i try to update the other blog to keep track of how the training is going in general, even when it's sucking (which, believe it or not, is sucky to write about). i've not shared it for a bit because i've not been sure how much i would put on it, and i was kind of afraid of looking like a dope with my low training volumes, etc.

i'm also adding a link to it in the margin. i have a link to my myspace page on my other blog, so i'm adding one here as well.