Friday, February 02, 2007

ireland

i'm so excited! i just got approval from my boss to take two weeks off at the end of april - beginning of may to go to ireland. my friend and i will by cycling the irish countryside, staying in hostels and bed and breakfasts, eating and drinking at pubs and just enjoying ourselves. i've never been overseas before and ireland has always been in my top 5 places i'd like to visit, so needless to say, i'm ecstatic. i kept trying to convince myself to go ahead with it, and finally a coworker was like, "stop trying to sell yourself on it. just go." i'm so glad for the opportunity and am already thinking about what to pack. i'll need to pack light since i'll be carrying everything on my bike with me!

update: tickets bought! flying out on april 28th and returning may 13th. window seats each way. sorry i won't be around for your birthday, mindy, but i'm counting on a souvenir making up for it!