Tuesday, May 22, 2007

tuesdays are for road rage

i'm not sure what it was this morning, but traffic was awful. i think every single road between my apartment and work is under construction. plus, people were being just stupid and going all the wrong speeds and everything. i was shaking my fist and cursing at drivers the whole way in. it probably wasn't as bad as it seemed, but i am still not feeling well, which surely contributed to my low tolerance. i almost stayed home to rest and get better today, but after my cold medicine finally kicked in 2 hours after i took it, i decided to tough it out. i do think things are moving in the right direction. i'm less foggy feeling than i have been, and my sinuses don't feel as heavy. my cough, however, has worsened, though my throat hurts less. so there's the daily update on my sickness. how very exciting, i know. i hope i'm all better by thursday for the corporate challenge and the weekend for camping.