Thursday, October 11, 2007

daily gratitude (1 day late)

okay, i missed a day, but am making up for it here.

i'm grateful for my health. i've been very fortunate that i don't have to try very hard to keep myself healthy. though i'm thankful for my health, i know i need to be better to myself, including shifting my diet to be more balanced (it's not awful, but could be better), and making sure that i keep exercising. i've kind of gotten lazy since my race, and have noticed the effects of my inactivity on my mood, energy level, and how well i generally feel. went back to the gym last night and felt really great. i just need to stick with it better than i have been. i've got some goals in mind for running and cycling for next year. i want to do a few time trials over the summer to supplement triathlons.