Friday, April 13, 2007

noodling

yeah so my one meeting for the day just got cancelled, which leaves me free to find all kinds of weird stuff on the internet. such as, noodling for catfish. i'd never heard of this and i will never ever ever try it. these nutjobs try to catch catfish with their bare hands.read this article (from cabela's ... shocking) to see what i'm talking about - it goes into some detail about the technique and risks. my friend just came by and said he saw something about noodling on "dirty jobs" or something on the discovery channel, so maybe it's not as much of a find as i originally thought...

i enjoy fishing, but diving in murky water and trying to find random holes to stick my hands into to see what i find (and hope against hope that it's a catfish) ... well, that just doesn't sound like fun. plus i like my fingers.