Wednesday, June 06, 2007

it's official

i have accepted a job offer from american imaging management. i told my boss and most of my coworkers today. i'll start at my new position on june 25th, and am very excited about this new opportunity. i feel very strongly that the company and position will be an excellent fit. i anticipate learning a lot very quickly, and am looking forward to the fast paced dynamic environment in which i'll be working. i'm sad to leave my friends here at the joint commission, but it's an important step for me to take in advancing my career. i'll be working as a business analyst in their project management office. i'll be helping to coordinate various software development projects and improvements, picking apart business processes, and ensuring that the software meets the needs of the users/customers. it's located in deerfield, il, which is about a 30 minute drive from where i'll be living when i move to evanston.