Friday, June 15, 2007

rebel!

i'm SUCH a rebel. since it's my last day here at work, i decided to go ahead and wear flip flops. yeah, that's right. i am in violation of the company dress code. uh huh. rebel. all the way. i'm also having a chocolate chip muffin for breakfast. yep, i'm totally living on the edge here.

it's probably going to be a pretty sad day. i've been here for over two years, which isn't terribly long, but is definitely long enough to forge some relatively close relationships with some of my coworkers. i'm definitely going to miss many of them, particularly the ones i sit really close to and those i ate lunch with nearly every day. last night, two of them took me out for a few drinks and to chat, which was really nice. i still have to pack most of the stuff on my desk, but it shouldn't take long. it's only just hitting me today and yesterday that i'm actually leaving.