Wednesday, March 21, 2007

ouch!

okay, tonight on lost, they showed how locke ended up in the chair. ow ow ow! the scene where he first sat in the wheelchair made me teary. :( and... oh my my my, the ending... my jaw dropped. it's still fresh so i'm not sure what to make of it yet, but wowee! i will surely be chatting with my friends at work about it - we were all very much looking forward to this week's episode.

i don't know what i'm going to do when i'm in ireland -- i'm already dreading missing the episodes for those two weeks! do you think they show it over there?! hehe

i came across this website earlier in the week, but couldn't spend time reading it at work. i'm definitely into the show and try to figure some things out, but it's amazing how much thought people put into it! even now when i have time to focus, i get exhausted just reading people's theories on various aspects of the show, which says a lot given my tendency to overthink most things!