Thursday, March 22, 2007

who's the big winner?

me!!!! i went to this body shop thing tonight, and had the best luck ever!! i won $182 worth of stuff! one full size body butter, 6 mini ones, and three big gift sets (one rose, one coconut, and one white musk - need to smell that one to see if i like it). it was a lot of fun and a good excuse to be really girly. my skin's gonna be so soft and yummy smelling! i can't wait to try this stuff out. :) i think that i have enough stuff to last me several lifetimes over, since i tend to use stuff like this really sparingly, particularly when it's nice, expensive stuff. time to slather it on!

i was embarrassed to win so much, though! i got my name drawn out for one thing, then i won some game thing for the other thing, then they called my raffle ticket for another thing ... i think i turned red when they drew my raffle number. i had just joked to the girl next to me that i would about die if my ticket was drawn. all in all a fun night! now it's time to eat dinner and go to bed.