Thursday, February 22, 2007

addicted

yeah, i realized this morning that i'm now addicted to exercise. if i'm going to be addicted to something, at least it's something good for me. i'm to a point where if i go more than a day without doing something physical, my body gets mad at me and i feel lethargic, sick, and generally not myself -- withdrawal symptoms. i do need rest days here and there, which is fine, just not two days in a row with complete inactivity. i realize now that the source of my blah's yesterday was my relative laziness on monday and tuesday. i exercised last night and immediately felt much better, which has carried through to today. doesn't change my situation at work as far as feeling frustrated and bored, but at least it makes it more tolerable and helps me be more optimistic about making or finding some sort of change.